Monday, October 13, 2008

Dream: Yet Another Prescription Without a Diagnosis

I'm at a new doctor. He has a simple procedure for me to follow. I simply have to hold my head still and trace my eyes along the rims of his outrageously weird glasses.

So I make circles with my eyes looking to the extreme left. Then I make my eyes follow the arc up and to the center and then down to make circles at the center. Finally, I scan up and to the right again, following the right hand arc, and I do more circles with my eyes at the extreme right side of my vision.

As soon as I'm done, he says that he sees the problem, and he gives me some pills for it. But he won't tell me what the pills are for or what I have.

I wish I had one doctor who could tell me everything that's wrong with me and give me a diagnosis. This is really frustrating.

2 comments:

Square-Peg Karen said...

I haven't visited for awhile..and my eyes just skimmed on past "Dream.." at the beginning of your post..i read along..and got to the end thinking.."Mr. you gotta get a new doctor, this one and his weird test is tooooooo odd!"...

then kept reading ..and saw the dream sequence..whew..love the dream stuff..very cool...and now the pets..going back to read more..

Anonymous said...

I think there may be doctors out there as bad as this.

Thanks for visiting!