Thursday, July 12, 2012

Wednesday Weigh-In 20120712

My mini "Fat Tuesday" is behind me. "Fat Tuesday" is that period between having blood drawn for checkup and the consultation with the doctor to go over the result. It's a time that I fall back on bad eating habits -- ice cream, cookies and cake, mostly -- knowing that it won't show up in the blood work.

Remarkably my total cholesterol was down about 30 points and HDL was higher. But then again, it was nearly 300 previously. Actually, everything looked pretty good except that glucose breached the 99mg/dl mark. It was 104mg/dl. But I started to slide into "Fat Tuesday" several days before my blood was drawn. Next time, I'll be more careful.

Waist = 37.5"
Height = 5' 9"

References:
  1. Wikipedia BMI page
  2. Tanita Scale with Body Fat monitor
  3. Javascript must be enabled to view the data.

No comments: