Friday, November 1, 2019

Halloween 2019 -- The Litterbox Costume

I dressed up as a litterbox yesterday.  This was an easy, low-cost outfit.
  • Cardboard box – free (with a delivery from Petco)
  • Okocat non-clumping paper litter1 – about $3 (It was marked down and I had a coupon)
  • New pooper-scooper – 97 cents
  • Safety glasses – free (Household item)
  • Dust mask -- free (Household item)
  • Zip-Lock bag – free (Household item)
  • Tootsie Rolls -- about $3
  • Other Assorted Chocolate -- free (Household items)

The Okocat paper litter was a good choice for this project.  It’s extremely light weight, and the granules aren’t so small as to leak through any gaps in the box or in my pants.  I had some lying around because I tried it out with the cats, and I found that it would quickly get saturated with pee.  The entire litterbox had to be emptied and refilled with fresh litter about once a week.  This reminds me, I’m planning on writing a review of cat litters soon.

So, did you dress up for Halloween?  What was your costume?

#NaBloPoMo2019


1 https://www.healthy-pet.com/products/dust-free-paper-natural-litter
2 Photo credit: anonymous coworker

No comments: