Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Wednesday Weigh-In 20180328

I went to bed last night without eating supper. Instead, I divided my large lunch into two smaller meals, which I ate at work. The problems I have with supper include: the time it takes to eat it; the time it takes to clean up afterwards; the fact that it stimulates my urge to binge-eat dessert.

Skipping supper is a great weight-loss plan for me. It cuts down on caloric intake followed by inactivity. It allows me to get to bed earlier and get more sleep if I can stay asleep the whole night. Also, I woke up somewhat hungry this morning. That's not usually the case for me.

Waist = 43.0"
Height = 5' 9"

References:
  1. Wikipedia BMI page
  2. Balance Body Composition Bath Scale
  3. Javascript must be enabled to view the data.

No comments: