Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wednesday Weigh-In 20090311

Still haven't had a Girl Scout cookie or a sip of coffee!

When I cut out caffeine completely, I'm not very hungry. But even a cup of green tea in the morning can make me start foraging in my belongings for a protein bar at about 10:30am.

I skipped my usual Monday evening workout for a good reason -- we went to adopt another cat!

Waist = 37.25"
Height = 5' 9"

References:
  1. Wikipedia BMI page
  2. Tanita Scale with Body Fat monitor
  3. Javascript must be enabled to view the data.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know it's funny but tea makes me hungry too. I like green tea, white tea with raspberry, apple/cinnamon and orange spice (in warmer weather I drink it cold).

Tirsden Frozenrayn said...

KITTEH! ^,,^

Breakfast is important. O_o ...I had to train myself to eat it, tho usually I just have a bowl of cereal and call it good. ^^;

Anonymous said...

Hi Sherlock:

Caffeine seems to be a good appetite stimulant. Even green tea has some in it.

Thanks for commenting!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tirsden:

I used to skip breakfast because I was never hungry in the morning. And when I did eat a typical starchy breakfast, I'd feel hungry about an hour later. So I figured I was better off without it.

But now the new thing is having supper for breakfast!

Thanks for commenting!

Tirsden Frozenrayn said...

I tend to have pancakes for dinner a lot. xD And I am pretty much never actually hungry for breakfast unless I've been up for a bit... so yeah in the end, maybe it's another one of those myths. I weigh more in general now having followed that rule, but then keeping a food log for body image group helped me notice I also appear to be eating like I'm on a starvation diet... and... umm... that's news to me! So that could also be why. Body thinks I'm starving and is holding onto weight just in case. Siiigh.