Monday, August 1, 2022

Wednesday Weigh-In 20220801

The brownies that I ate the night before my previous weigh-in made me really sluggish the morning after. It was so bad that I took a sick day off from work. Then on Monday I collapsed into bed, still clothed, to nap before going to bed. And on Tuesday morning my body temperature was elevated. I usually run cool, but it was as high as 99.9F. I felt woosy, exhausted and had no appetite.

I've been reading Health Via Food, by William Howard Hay, and I got inspired to switch my breakfast from sausage and bottled vegetable to fresh fruit such as an apple or pineapple chunks. I survived, and not only that, I was revived. So for a while I've been eating in very small amounts. This explains my lower weight and waist size.

Waist = 41.5"
Height = 5' 7"

References:
  1. Wikipedia BMI page
  2. Balance Body Composition Bath Scale
  3. Javascript must be enabled to view the data.

No comments: