Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wednesday Weigh-In 20100922

Last week I hit the upper limit of my weight range. So now I'm trying harder to resist the temptation of high-carb foods. It helps that after a traditional Polish supper of kielbasa and pierogi, I felt so fatigued that I needed to go to bed at 7:30pm. So when I feel myself reaching for something unhealthy, I remind myself of the severe effect it can have. And I reach for a tall glass of cold water or tea, instead.

And I'm pretty sure that my craving for high carbs is related to the dwindling amount of sunlight we're experiencing in the Northern Hemisphere. I wonder if I can give myself light therapy?

Waist = 38.25"
Height = 5' 9"

References:
  1. Wikipedia BMI page
  2. Tanita Scale with Body Fat monitor
  3. Javascript must be enabled to view the data.

No comments: