Sunday, October 3, 2010

Shadow Shot Sunday "New" Car

I had a request for a picture of the new car I had written about on someone else's blog. Well, here it is, along with its shadow. Sorry about the glare.

If you look closely, the plate reads, "F = M A". Obviously, I tinkered with the license plate marker a bit. That equation is a fundamental law of physics: Force equals Mass times Acceleration. I like the bit about acceleration. Anyway, I'm pretty sure you can't get an equal sign from the Connecticut Department of Motor Vehicles.



3 comments:

Hey Harriet said...

Oh just look at that fancy new shiny car! I bet it still has that lovely new smell inside too! It bet it drives like a dream. I also bet it drives much better than my 'shadow shot' car! :)

Hope you have a wonderful week ahead.

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

O my goodness, O my dear!
What is that I see parked here?
It’s a brand-new car I see,
Ready now to transport me.


© 2010 by Magical Mystical Teacher

SSS: Candy Bag

Square Peg Guy said...

Whoops, I didn't mean that it's a new car, with a model year of 2010 or 2011. Gosh no. I meant that I bought another car that was "pre-owned," but it's "new" to me.

Anyway, thanks so much for commenting!