Thursday, May 17, 2012

Wednesday Weigh-In 20120516

CTrides week is coming to an end here in Connecticut. I had planned to cut back on my 5-day-per-week commute by bicycling one day and then telecommuting another day. But the weather was rainy and humid on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, so I didn't bike then.

Today, our daughter had a big doctor's appointment that I had to drive her to. So I planned to telecommute afterwards. However, my wife was committed to having Chinese food tonight, and the only restaurant she likes is the one near my work place. So yes, I could've worked from home, but then one of us would essentially drive to work and back just for Chinese food. So I decided to drive to work today.

So that leaves just tomorrow. We'll be having lunch delivered to work, so I won't need to bring my lunch or go out for it. That's a good arrangement for a bike commute. I must remember to bring home my bike and gear tonight!

Waist = 37.25"
Height = 5' 9"

References:
  1. Wikipedia BMI page
  2. Tanita Scale with Body Fat monitor
  3. Javascript must be enabled to view the data.

No comments: