Monday, May 11, 2015

Wednesday Weigh-In 20150512

Today the laptop gave me a "Blue Screen of Death." It said, cryptically, "BAD_POOL_HEADER" which makes no sense because we don't even have a pool.

So I decided to get help from the manufacturer. They wanted the complete product (model) name (or number), and I figured I'd also make a note of the serial number. I decided to photograph them.

Unfortunately, the camera would not turn on. Well, I suppose the battery was run down, so I put the spare ones in. But that didn't help, either. I wasn't totally alarmed at this point. These were rechargeable batteries, after all. They sometimes just run down after a long time.

But after ten minutes in the charger, they still didn't turn on the camera. So now I think the camera also is shot.

Faults in electronics sometimes happens in spurts, but that usually applies only to plugged in units.

Waist = 41.75"
Height = 5' 9"

References:
  1. Wikipedia BMI page
  2. Tanita Scale with Body Fat monitor
  3. Javascript must be enabled to view the data.

No comments: