Wednesday, June 17, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award



Sherlock who "pens" Sherlock's Stuff, has awarded my blog for the "One Lovely Blog Award." Thank you for your kindness!

Here are the award rules:
  1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
  2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you have newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
I'm going to share this award with the following bloggers, some of whom are not new to me, but they may be new to you:
  1. Tirsden's LiveJournal site.
  2. Rummuser's Ramana’s Musings.
  3. Jenny Ryan who writes Using My Powers For Good.
  4. Dr. Peter D' Adamo and the The Weekly Transfusion, which would be a good name for a rock band.
  5. The self-titled blog by Melissa Jones.
  6. The Urban Panther's Lair.
  7. The Bumbles Blog, by Molly & Andy.
  8. Clark Kent's Lunchbox.
  9. Danielle LaPorte's white hot truth.
  10. Karen Caterson's Square-Peg Reflections.
  11. Cardiogirl's 19% body fat 100% fun.
  12. Slywy's Dreams and musings from the dark side of the moon.
  13. Petra The Wise (*Young*) Mommy who actually maintains a separate blog that consists solely of blog awards that's how cool she is.
  14. Cheerful Monk's Transforming Stress Into Personal Power.
  15. BloggerDad.
I'll be contacting each of you winners directly so that you know how to arrange payment. Ha ha -- just kidding, of course. Thanks, again, Sherlock!

11 comments:

rummuser said...

What a lovely surprise! Thank you.

The Bumbles said...

Wowee! Sharing this award with Urban Panther AND Cardiogirl? Quite the honor. Thank you - and congrats to yourself for receiving in the first place.

Urban Panther said...

Why thank you! Just got home from a 'make my eyes bleed' dreary day at work to find an award waiting for me. That really helped (that and the glass of wine I am about to pour for myself!)

@The Bumbles - stop it, you are making me blush. :)

Ron said...

That was downright neighborly of you... much obliged (which is to say I'm very humbled by this). Thank you. BTW, you and I share that trait of consistently not fitting in. It's a good thing.

rummuser said...

That was some task you gave. Have passed on with great pleasure. Thanks again.

Petra a.k.a The Wise (*Young*) Mommy said...

Thank you for the award, my friend!!! Nice to know that my blog is considered lovely!

cheerfulmonk said...

Thank you! I'm afraid I won't be able to list 15 new blogs, though.

Unknown said...

Hey thanks SPG way to share the wealth! And I'm with Urban Panther -- stop Bumbles [but thanks to you as well :) ]

What a fun surprise.

Square-Peg Karen said...

Thanks, Square Peg Guy!! And ditto what The Bumbles said..congrats to you for receiving the award!!!

Tirsden Frozenrayn said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww thankye! *hugs* But uh, I think I read 2-3 blogs at this point (not counting DA journals) and definitely haven't discovered 15 new ones at any recent date. ^^;; So I guess I can't claim it... still... <3

The Bumbles said...

Just wanted to come back again and let you know we passed this award along today - stop by for our acceptance speech.