Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wednesday Weigh-In 20101208

I ran my "Serotyping With Advanced Modifying Inventories" or SWAMI and found out that I'm 44% Explorer Genotype. So I have a new list of beneficial foods, neutrals and avoids. Although I've been eating a very similar diet already, because I already tested out as an Explorer and have been blending the diets, there are some foods (yogurt in particular) that I need to cut out.

I've been "sort of" following this new diet for a few days. What I mean is that I don't voluntarily order or prepare foods that have avoids in them. I even passed up free crème brûlée last night! But I'm not about to pass up my wife's meatballs just because she added some Parmesan cheese to them. (She did use spelt bread rather than regular wheat bread.)

Waist = 37.5"
Height = 5' 9"

References:
  1. Wikipedia BMI page
  2. Tanita Scale with Body Fat monitor
  3. Javascript must be enabled to view the data.

No comments: