Thursday, July 14, 2011

Wednesday Weigh-In 20110714

Yesterday I ordered Chinese food from the "steamed" portion of the menu. I got the beef with broccoli, and they gave me a choice of sauce. I asked for red pepper sauce (because I think that's mostly just red pepper flakes in oil) but they didn't have that, so they gave me spicy garlic sauce. I didn't care what they gave me -- it was provided "on the side" (in a separate container).

The plain beef and broccoli tasted fine on its own, so I never did bother to use the sauce.

I'd love to have them make Hunan Beef without adding flour or corn starch (or food coloring) to the sauce. I realize that it would be thin and runny, but I wouldn't mind because then I wouldn't feel sleepy afterward.

Waist = 38.25"
Height = 5' 9"

References:
  1. Wikipedia BMI page
  2. Tanita Scale with Body Fat monitor
  3. Javascript must be enabled to view the data.

No comments: