Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wednesday Weigh-In 20111109

There was no weigh-in last week due to the power outage. So I have created a bogus weigh-in with values that are interpolated from this week and two weeks ago.

It's not that I need electricity to do the weigh-in. Rather, I had other things on my mind. And I didn't feel like stripping down to my tighie-whities to take the measurements. I always weight myself either nude or wearing only briefs to get a consistent reading. Even the fat reading requires bare feet. Standing on cold metal contacts with bare feet in an unheated house is not my idea of fun.

But now things are back to what we refer to as "normal."

Waist = 37.0"
Height = 5' 9"

References:
  1. Wikipedia BMI page
  2. Tanita Scale with Body Fat monitor
  3. Javascript must be enabled to view the data.

No comments: