Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Wednesday Weigh-In 20111207

I haven't heard my wife talk about her Weight Wwatchers meetings -- they quietly dropped off the radar as she has failed to lose weight. Not only that, but she says that I'm too skinny. It doesn't look good that I'm so skinny. She thinks it shows that she isn't a good cook. So I used that comment an excuse to overindulge on peppermint bark flavored chocolate.

Lately I've been enjoying canned sardines. My hands tend to feel warm when I eat them. Maybe they're high in vitamin E. I buy the unseasoned kind that comes packed in olive oil.

Anyway, here are this week's numbers....
Waist = 37"
Height = 5' 9"

References:
  1. Wikipedia BMI page
  2. Tanita Scale with Body Fat monitor
  3. Javascript must be enabled to view the data.

No comments: