Monday, December 19, 2011

Wednesday Weigh-In 20111214

I've been experimenting again with coffee. This statement makes it seem as though coffee is a drug. Well, the way I "use" it, coffee is a drug. I use it as a stimulant and anti-depressant. There are worse things that I could take, or so I believe. Perhaps there are better things to take, such as Green Tea and Yerba Mate steeped together?

I'm not sure if it was the 12/7 dinner party that led to the current sweets cravings, or if it's the coffee I'm having. Perhaps the dinner party made me take an interest again in coffee. Or maybe it's just lack of sleep. It could be lack of sleep is leading to both the desire for coffee and for sweets.

All I really know is that I weigh almost five pounds more than a few weeks ago, and I have a greater desire to eat.

Waist = 37"
Height = 5' 9"

References:
  1. Wikipedia BMI page
  2. Tanita Scale with Body Fat monitor
  3. Javascript must be enabled to view the data.

No comments: