Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Wednesday Weigh-In 20150916

I've been bringing baby carrots to work to snack on. Their crunch is stimulating, and they keep my mouth busy. They don't fill me up, but I suppose they keep my blood sugar from dropping.

Also, my wife has switched protein powders to one of the Garden of Life's RAW Fit products. I've been supplementing with it, too, replacing a full meal with a light snack plus a shake. When we make a shake with it, we combine the powder with about four ounces of chilled black coffee and four ounces of coconut milk or almond milk. I use almond milk exclusively, plus I add cocoa powder, powdered ginger, nutritional flakes and agave nectar.

Waist = 41.0"
Height = 5' 9"

References:
  1. Wikipedia BMI page
  2. Tanita Scale with Body Fat monitor
  3. Javascript must be enabled to view the data.

No comments: