Thursday, February 26, 2009

Wednesday Weigh-In 20090225

Another Wednesday weigh-in taking place on Thursday.

So yesterday at work I remembered that Lent started. Usually, I give up something. In previous years, I avoided desserts and sweeteners.

This year, I find myself going into Lent already avoiding those things. So what's left? Then it occurred to me -- coffee! Good-bye, good riddance. I can still get my fix from green tea and unsweetened chocolate.

Waist = 37.5"
Height = 5' 9"

References:
  1. Wikipedia BMI page
  2. Tanita Scale with Body Fat monitor
  3. Javascript must be enabled to view the data.

6 comments:

Tirsden Frozenrayn said...

Try unsweetened carob chips for some real sacrifice (ok so like I'd kill for some right now, but who's counting). ^^

Great progress! I actually need to find a scale in the morning so I can take my weight in for the new body image group at the clinic... it started two weeks ago, I like it muchly, but umm... I don't own a scale. At least the residential office does.

Anonymous said...

I've looked for plain old carob powder. All I've found so far are the sweetened carob chips that also have palm kernal oil and other things. I haven't looked online, yet, though.

Good luck with the body image group.

GTG. Cat is moving in. Thanks for commenting!

Petra a.k.a The Wise (*Young*) Mommy said...

Nice job man! Good luck with cutting out the coffee!

Anonymous said...

Hi Petra!

Thanks so much for the comments and encouragement!

Tirsden Frozenrayn said...

Chatfields Carob Powder is what I use (I'm out of it at the moment). It's listed on Amazon.com if you want to see what the container looks like, but it's one of those products that they don't have in all the time... I'm sure it's more readily available elsewhere. I gotta figure out the bus route to the health food store so I can go get me s'more. ^^;;

Anonymous said...

Next time I'm at Whole Foods, I'll try asking for it!