Thursday, May 13, 2010

Wednesday Weigh-In 20100513

One part of low-carb eating is that protein and vegetables are more sustaining for a longer period. Once you realize that, you then can eat less at each meal and stave off hunger longer. This is where I am now -- eating less. It's an experiment. I eat just a banana at lunch time. Then an hour later I eat half my lunch. And two hours after that, I eat the other half.

It seems my old way of eating -- to go a bit beyond the sense of fullness -- would cause sugar cravings. It may be that I was overloading my digestive system and that my body needed the energy from sugar to help with digestion!

Too much of a good thing is a bad thing.

Waist = 38.0"
Height = 5' 9"

References:
  1. Wikipedia BMI page
  2. Tanita Scale with Body Fat monitor
  3. Javascript must be enabled to view the data.

No comments: