Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wednesday Weigh-In 20090520

I'm trying to get into the habit of walking at lunch time. Also, because of the construction at work, I've been parking about 150 yards away. I decided to leave my snack bars in the car -- if I get really, truly hungry during the day, I'll make the extra effort to get the snacks. So far, I haven't done that.

I think I might actually miss the construction when it's done, with its inconvenient parking arrangement!

Elsewhere in the Blogopolis, Rummuser has bought Eat Right 4 Your Type and will try The Blood Type diet! And Petra Wise has decided to do the Atkins diet. She sounds committed. But I wonder if her kids are still going to get macaroni and cheese? Speaking of cheese, Tirsden is going dairy-free.

Waist = 36.75"
Height = 5' 9"

References:
  1. Wikipedia BMI page
  2. Tanita Scale with Body Fat monitor
  3. Javascript must be enabled to view the data.

No comments: