Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wednesday Weigh-In 20090923

I've met my weight loss goal. So why do I keep posting these weigh-ins?

It's important for me to keep the weight from increasing, which it can do easily if I'm not careful. I'm a carb junkie, and once I start nibbling on sweets, I slide down the slippery slope into cravings, then bingeing, then even more cravings.

But if I know I have to post my weight every week, I hesitate before I indulge. Except I didn't do that on Sunday night when my wife said she didn't like the chocolates that she just bought and told me to take them to work. I ate them all. On top of an two large platefuls of taco stuffing. As I lay on the couch moaning, cat #3 eyed me worriedly.

So anyway, I'm two pounds heavier this week:

Waist = 37.0"
Height = 5' 9"

References:
  1. Wikipedia BMI page
  2. Tanita Scale with Body Fat monitor
  3. Javascript must be enabled to view the data.

No comments: