Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Quiz: 38 Questions

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you said? If I could remember that, I wouldn't be quite as feeble-minded as I am!

2. When is the next time you will make out? I'm married. We don't make out. We do snuggle-bunnies!

3. What's a word that rhymes with "LUCK"? Duck!

4. What's your favorite planet? The one I came from, wherever it is.

5. Who's the 4th person on your missed calls list? This is one of those questions that assumes everyone has a cell phone!

6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? I set the new office phone to something called "Phasor." I needed to change it from the standard ring to make it different from my neighbors. I needed to avoid the musical ones because when I hear them I think, "Hmm, there's some music playing." Phasor was the least annoying of the non-musical ones.

7. What shirt are you wearing right now? Grey flannel L.L. Bean thingie.

8. What do you "label" yourself as? Freeky Geek

9. Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing? Ahh but these are slippers. The reason they appear bright red is because they're Lands End overstocks, which means no one else wanted them. And the color is officially "corral."

10. Bright or dark room? Bright sunlight for the plants and so's I don't use electricity to get enough light to read by.

11. What do you think about the person who last took the survey? She's wonderfully creative and considerate.

12. If you're alone in a room with two beds, which one do you sleep on? The one further from the door.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping.

14. What did your last text message you received on your mobile say? Text message? Mobile?

15. What just so happens to be the best song in the world? Maybe Higher Ground, Red Hot Chili Peppers version.

16. What's a word or phrase that you say a lot? Hey, where's the ____ ? (Fill in with ketchup, milk, butter, dog, stapler, car...

17. Who told you they loved you last? The dog, right after I gave him a pretzel and tossed him his squeaky toy.

18. Last furry thing you touched? See above.

19. How many drugs have you done in the past 3 days? Zero. That includes all three varieties: Rx, over-the-counter and illicit.

20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? One, but it's so old that I doubt anything would come out. Besides that, I lost it, and I've been using a digital camera since 2004.

21. Favorite age you have been so far? Can I use a negative number to indicate my pre-conceptive years?

22. Your worst enemy? Stress.

23. What is your current desktop picture? The stock windows Coffee BMP file.

24. What is the last thing you said to someone? Verbally? "Lift the toilet lid for him." This after my wife told me that the dog is in the bathroom and that I forgot to bring his water dish in from outside.

25. Do you love someone? There's more than one loved one in my life.

26. Last song you listened to? Some sort of Thanksgiving compilation from Windam Hill.

27. If the last person you spoke to on the phone was getting shot at what would you do? Say "goodbye" and, just to underscore how tactless I can be, follow up with "See you later."

28. Do you do the games in the ads on myspace? No, I don't go on Myspace much.

29. What are your favorite Pjs? Don't wear 'em.

30. What do you do when you pass graveyards? Hope that someone doesn't waste graveyard space on my remains.

31. Have you ever seen a shooting star? No. But I have seen meteorites burn up in our atmosphere.

32. How old do you think you'll live to be? Actually, I thought I was going to die about two months after my sixteenth birthday. So I'm really confused about how to answer this.

33. Your favourite website? DeviantArt

34. List five things you want to do in your lifetime:

1 Write a novel.
2 Compose a choral work and hear it performed.
3 Go snorkeling some place cool.
4 Go skiing some place cool.
5 See my daughter achieve a happy, successful lifestyle. Incidentally, she has my permission to do anything to her hair that she wants, even if it means dying it green or shaving it all off.


35. What do you put on your hamburgers? Here's what I do with burgers. I grill the patty on a George Foreman grill. I drop it onto a plate and eat it like a steak. I might have onions with it. I might sprinkle chili powder or curry powder on it if it's been frozen for a while.

36. Do you eat raw hot dogs? It would never occur to me to do that. Besides, we buy pre-cooked ones.

37. Do you like sushi? Yes, very much. Sushimi, too. Some salmon or yellowtail cut roll is the perfect food!

38. How much salad dressing do you put on your salad? If I can eat the salad with my main meal, I'll omit the dressing. Otherwise, I'll use one tablespoon for 1 to 2 cups of salad, so it'll be a bit on the dry side.

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Perhaps this could be a pre-dating list of questions...to test for compatibility...whether or not somenone eats raw hot dogs is pretty important! Don't think my brain has the stamina to answer all those questions...would take me a month. But loved reading your answers and as always enjoyed your "square peg" sense of humor.

Square Peg Guy said...

Hi Kerry:

Thanks for visiting and commenting!

BTW, I worked with a woman who ate raw bacon when she was a girl. She never got sick, but she never did it as an adult.