Friday, June 14, 2013

The Stool Post

During lunch one day, I came across something called the Bristol Stool Chart.  It was devised to classify the form of human feces into seven categories.

After perusing each of the seven stool descriptions, I had a flashback to when an autistic boy had come to our house for a visit and used the bathroom.

After his family left, I saw his stool in the toilet.  If it were not in our very own toilet, I'd've wondered not only what species produced it, but also what planet it was from.

It was the same size and shape of a toy football.  It's girth was similar to that of a mango, but it was longer and tapered equally at the ends.

It was not solid brown.  It was a conglomerate of shades of brown and tan, patterned like large-grain particle board.

I mention this because it under-girds why I think the Bristol Stool Chart is meant for simpletons.

No comments: