Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Wednesday Weigh-In 20130612

All my pants are loose. As a result I'm less motivated to lose more weight because I can't afford to buy a whole new wardrobe. Besides, I hate shopping for clothes, and my wife would be jealous and want more clothes, too.

When I was approaching 180lbs, it was my wardrobe that told me to do something about the weight gain. And I did. Now my wardrobe is telling me to stop losing more weight. I suppose eventually, when my pants need to be replaced, I'll try on smaller sizes. But the funny thing is that pants that have a 34" waist fit my 37" waist with room to spare. I suppose it's because the fat is easily displaced.

Waist = 37.0"
Height = 5' 9"

References:
  1. Wikipedia BMI page
  2. Tanita Scale with Body Fat monitor
  3. Javascript must be enabled to view the data.

No comments: