Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Wednesday Weigh-In 20130619

I think my sinus infection is gone. But I still have trouble breathing through my nose. I felt good for one day recently. So I decided to add mozzarella cheese to my breakfast. Ever since then I'm back to breathing through my mouth or playing the Nose Whistle.

I wonder if it is the cheese or the cool temperatures we've been having at night. The day and night before my cheese test were both warm, and I felt good that whole day. It's possible that the flora respond to the cool temperatures by dispersing pollen or other proteins, which cause my nasal passages to become inflamed.

Waist = 37.0"
Height = 5' 9"

References:
  1. Wikipedia BMI page
  2. Tanita Scale with Body Fat monitor
  3. Javascript must be enabled to view the data.

No comments: