Sunday, September 25, 2011

Dream: Robbery Attempt at the Fast Food Place

I'm playing cards with some folks at McDonalds. We're in a closed back room. I hear a customer enter the restaurant, so I break up the game and get the people into position to serve.

The person is a robber. He has a gun. He's a tall male, rounded and has blonde hair. He's wearing a yellow T-shirt. He wants us to stay where we are and keep doing our jobs. He has an accomplice doing the actual robbing. But I feel like we're in a hostage situation.

As customers come in, they, too, are being held captive.

Suddenly, the power goes out, and I immediately seize the opportunity to run out of the building, along with many coworkers. As I'm standing in the dark parking lot, I realize that the power outage was probably orchestrated by one of the workers who knows that you can trip the breaker when you operate two appliances at the same time.

No comments: