Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Dream: Delicious Purple Filament from Weed

I'm staying in a vacation cottage. It is early morning, and we call the next door neighbor to order take out. She has a catering business. Eventually everyone wakes up, and we all go outside. The folks that are familiar with the area are handling clumps of weeds and talking about them. One shows me a delicate purple or lavender filament from the weed and encourages me to taste it. I try it. It's extremely tasty. But the filaments are difficult to separate from the chaff.

2 comments:

JeannetteLS said...

I like this. For what that's worth. I read it aloud and enjoyed how the words felt. And I wanted you to know that I still follow your blog.

Square Peg Guy said...

Thanks so much, Jeannette. I read yours, too, but I often can't think of how to respond.