Saturday, August 11, 2012

Wednesday Weigh-In 20120810

Not sure why I weigh less than usual. I've been eating more ice cream. I just can't seem to resist the stuff. It doesn't seem to have an immediate impact on my weight. But it does cause issues such as weakness, fatigue and congestion in my sinuses and chest. Maybe my lower weight is due to dehydration.

The only way I can avoid ice cream is if we don't buy the stuff. I can do that if I food shop earlier in the day. Unfortunately, my wife buys loads of the stuff, and I find myself thinking, "I must get rid of this ice cream," while I scoop a heaping bowlful for myself to eat.

Waist = 37.25"
Height = 5' 9"

References:
  1. Wikipedia BMI page
  2. Tanita Scale with Body Fat monitor
  3. Javascript must be enabled to view the data.

No comments: