Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Wednesday Weigh-In 20121003

I scooped out an avocado yesterday the way the beautiful Mexican waitress does it when she makes the table-side guacamole for us at the restaurant. It got me thinking about how all waitresses always seem so beautiful to me. Maybe it's because they provide me with food!

Remember those peanut butter Snickers I mentioned last week? I actually didn't remember them until I came back to this blog to post this week's numbers. I guess it helped that my boss ran out of them and didn't buy any more. And all of ours are gone, and I haven't bothered to buy more. Nice and easy!

Waist = 37.25"
Height = 5' 9"

References:
  1. Wikipedia BMI page
  2. Tanita Scale with Body Fat monitor
  3. Javascript must be enabled to view the data.

No comments: