Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Wednesday Weigh-In 20130116

Still dealing with the epic sinus infection. I finished the course of Medrol. Now I'm congested again when I wake up in the morning. I still have some Levaquin (antibiotic) left, but I don't think it will cure me fully. I'm eating a lot more lately. I'd probably weigh 158 today, except that I did my morning routine out-of-sequence this morning after shoveling snow. Not only did I lose water by sweating during the shoveling, I weighed myself before eating breakfast, instead of after, which is my usual method.

I started a new, more powerful antibiotic last night, plus Medrol. I noticed some improvement this morning and all day long.

Waist = 37.0"
Height = 5' 9"

References:
  1. Wikipedia BMI page
  2. Tanita Scale with Body Fat monitor
  3. Javascript must be enabled to view the data.

2 comments:

The Thrifty Book Nerd said...

I am sorry you haven't been feeling well. Hope you feel better soon.

Square Peg Guy said...

Dear Jacqueline, thank you so much!

Blessings