November is the month when I appreciate how difficult it might be to be a journalist, to come up with content for a new column, day after day, year after year. Right now I have more content in my head than I have time to write it, so it's not so bad.
Anyway, if you'd like me to write about a certain subject, please let me know. Now would be a good time for me to fulfill your request. Here are the topics I had planned to write about last year but never did:
- Gender wage gap
- Why is Thankfulness a Challenge?
- From Christian to Pagan
- The Right to Vote and Serve on a Jury
- When We Use "We"
- How I Actually Spent My Staycation
- Photos of the Views from My Drive to Work
- Things I've Not Done But Would Like To Try
- My List of Must-See Movies
- A Really Bad Lollipop