Sunday, November 3, 2013

Dream: Recent Snippets

I've experienced a flurry of dreams recently, too many to write detailed accounts of.  So here are two snippets:

I glance out the window that overlooks the backyard.  I see two moose and a black bear capering about.
-------------------------------- 

My wife and I are in line at the grocery store with a cart full of items.  The cashier doesn't ring up the purchase.  Instead, she motions for us to walk through and pay at the exit.  I reach the exit, but I don't see any way to pay.  My wife and I leave and walk to our car, which is parked behind the building, right next to the loading dock.  The spot next to our car is vacant and a car is attempting to pull in to the spot.  But I have the passenger side door open, preventing the driver from parking.


No comments: