Friday, November 19, 2010

Things I Say to the Cat

This is tangentially inspired by Sh*t My Dad Says....
  • Stop torturing it and eat it already!
  • How can you be hungry? You just ate an hour ago!
  • That's a carpet, not an ass-wipe.
  • Yes, I know the dog's feet smell amazing. Now leave him alone.
  • Where's the mouse toy? I can't believe you let it escape under the refrigerator.
  • That's my lap, not a pin cushion.
  • What, I should feed you again just because you threw up?
  • Oh kitty! I have a nice, tasty moth for you to eat!
  • That's a toilet bowl, not a water dish.
  • Isn't it nice how you let me go out in the cold rain to make money so I can buy your cat food and litter and then watch you sleep all day?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a cat person tho' we don't have any. The coyotes eat them when they're too old to run up a tree fast enough. When the cat howls to go out in the middle of the night, how can you not let him/her do that.

All your cat comments, I can relate to (which) no dangling participial here.

bikehikebabe

Square Peg Guy said...

Hi BikeHikeBabe!

We keep our three indoors. With coyotes and hawks on the prowl, and fast cars whizzing by, their life spans would be tragically shortened.

Thanks for commenting!