Saturday, March 3, 2012

Dream: Carrying the Laundry Basket at the Private School

I'm living on the campus of a prestigious private school.  It's late morning, and I've overslept.  Furthermore, I'm dressed very casually, with grungy jeans that haven't been washed for several days.  My unwashed, unshaven face matches my outfit.

I'm carrying a rectangular laundry basket in front of me with both hands.  The school administration that lets me live here doesn't want anyone to see me, especially in the state that I'm in.  So I'm trying to quickly get from one
building to another without being seen by the distinguished parents who send their children to the school.

Unfortunately, it's becoming a bit crowded with visitors.  I see two nearly identical Cadillacs pull into the circular driveway in front of the main building and park.

No comments: