Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wednesday Weigh-In 20121107

It's hard to believe, but I've been weighing myself every week for the past four years, and posting the results, too! So after the next weigh-in, I'll have enough data to create a 48-month graphical summary.

I suppose the reason my weight is a bit higher than the previous few readings is because I took a one week break from the diet. I'm referring to my periodic diet vacation that I start right after a blood test. Then I resume the diet the day after I consult with my Naturopathic Doctor. The other thing that's going on is the end of Daylight Savings Time and NaBloPoMo, which both require an energy boost.

Waist = 37.25"
Height = 5' 9"

References:
  1. Wikipedia BMI page
  2. Tanita Scale with Body Fat monitor
  3. Javascript must be enabled to view the data.

No comments: