Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Kreativ Blogger Award

On October 31, Kerry awarded this blog with the Kreativ Blogger Award. Thank you so much!

Kerry writes a blog called LEMON-AIDE and received the award from Maureen at Being Chronically Ill is a Pill. This award comes with the condition that recipients share six things that make them happy and pass the award onto six of their favorite blogs.

I tried looking for the originator of this award to link back to that person's blog. Unfortunately, that turned into a huge time sink and proved fruitless. So I'm posting this now (before I waste more time), and if I find out more, I'll update the post.

As I try to think about what makes me happy, I end up thinking about what I'm grateful for. I suppose I'm grateful for the things that make me happy:
  1. I'm happy when I'm with my family and friends, and they're healthy and happy.
  2. I'm happy to get a steady paycheck each week that meets our needs.
  3. I'm happy when I'm hiking and working out.
  4. I'm happy that I exchanged "I love you" with my parents before they died.
  5. I'm happy when I write or draw something that seems nice.
  6. I'm happy when I help people and they appreciate it.
I'm awarding this to these 6 blogs:
  1. Karen Caterson's Square-Peg Reflections
  2. Jenny Ryan's Using My Powers For Good
  3. Cardiogirl: 19% body fat 100% fun
  4. The Dark Side of the Moon
  5. Lynne Morrell's Musings for the Soul
  6. Transforming Stress Into Personal Power
One more thing... Horay!

5 comments:

Square-Peg Karen said...

Thank you, Square-Peg dude - for passing this award along to me! I'm very honored, and I'll put it up super soon!

I love your six happy thoughts!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey SPG, thanks! You're much too kind -- thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! You made my day. I'll write about this in my next post...next Sunday. I definitely am a square-peg person. I gave a speech once entitled, "Creative Problem Solver or Maverick and Misfit." It was to a fairly sober group and they had trouble with the maverick and misfit part, but I figure it goes along with creativity.

Petra a.k.a The Wise (*Young*) Mommy said...

COngrats on the award and thanks for the weight loss support you offered me the other day.

You're cool beans in my book!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and comment! It means a lot to me.