Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wednesday Weigh-In 20081119

After one week of trying to avoid the sugary / starchy snacks, but eating more beef products, I come in 1.5lbs lighter and 1% less fatty. But a change from 20% fat to 19% could be just 0.1% difference due to rounding. Perhaps I was at 19.5% last week and am now 19.4%.

Also, as I was measuring my waist, I noticed that the measuring tape doesn't start at zero. So last week's measurement was 38 & 3/8 " which means I lost 1/8"....

Waist = 38 & 1/4 "
Height = 5' 9"

References:
  1. Wikipedia BMI page
  2. Tanita Scale with Body Fat monitor
  3. Javascript must be enabled to view the data.

2 comments:

Lynne said...

Hey there Square Peg,
I have been lost in technology land and have not kept up with my favorite blogs...until this morning:)
Sending you tons of support on your body fit journey:)
Bye fer now~

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your encouragement!